Terms and Conditions
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit any other person’s use and enjoyment of, this website.
- You may not impersonate another person.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to it, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to it.
- You may not interfere by any automatic or manual device, program, algorithm or methodology with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person's use of the website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all original content located on this e-learning platform shall remain vested in NRC, DTS and the relevant copyright holders. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the FHT e-learning platform.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or make available to the public any FHT material, portion, file, content, or information. You may not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the website materials.
4. ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND INFORMATION
The FHT training material content has been carefully checked as best of knowledge. However, all warranties, terms and conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest permitted by law. In particular, FHT partners and donors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages suffered by a learner or any third party resulting from the use of the present content out of the FHT e-learning platform and/or training programme.
The FHT training material may be updated as required by FHT partners at any time within the FHT training programme to reflect knowledge update, educational improvement or correct any formal or theoretical error that could be detected.
5. SERVICE COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY
Although we put efforts on designing, programming and providing the best possible website, we do not guarantee that this website or any content, service or feature of this website will be error-free, uninterrupted, compliant with all hardware and software, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the website will provide expected results. This website and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.
Minimal IT skills and equipment are required for the FHT e-learning platform. In particular:
- You must use a reliable broadband Internet service to benefit from the interactive assessments and video content (1+Mbps).
- You must have an audio speaker or headphones to listen to the audio, video and interactive content.
- You must have a modern web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7+ or Safari X) that complies with current web standards.
- You must have an office software suite properly installed and configured on your computer to process standard text, spreadsheet, or presentation files.
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader (available here) to view additional download material.
IMPORTANT: Non-compliance with any of the above criteria could lead to the user experiencing problems that would not be under FHT responsibility.
In case of difficult connection conditions, you agree to indemnify the FHT project partners.
You accept that although we put efforts on developing the most secured website as possible, we cannot guarantee that any files or data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for viruses when using this website on any device.
Likewise, it is your responsibility to secure your platform credentials (username and password). See User Accounts.
6. USER ACCOUNTS
All features and services of the FHT e-learning platform require a user account that you register for via FHT. You are entirely responsible for keeping your user account information confidential (including username and password) and for what occurs under your account as a result of your failure to keep this information secure and confidential.
In particular, you should:
- use a minimum of 10 characters password mixing small and uppercase letters and numbers
- always sign out of the platform when leaving your computer
- never transmit your credentials without encryption by email
By using the FHT e-learning platform:
- You acknowledge and agree to immediately notify FHT of any unauthorized use of your account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You undertake not to use anyone else's FHT user account without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account.
- You acknowledge that NRC and DTS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
7. GENERAL LIABILITY TERMS
You agree to exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web platform or its content.
Neither NRC, Digital Training Solutions Ltd, FHT project donors nor FHT project partners are liable for any use that may be made of the information contained in the FHT e-learning platform.